Friday, September 18, 2009

Look who I bumped into...

Mr. Feliciano Leonardo, Jr.! It was just sad that I met him during the wake of his sister, Ms. Salvacion Leonardo-Miranda. For some of our batchmates who graduated elementary from Maquiling School, UPLB, she was our Science teacher, remember? And just to let you know, these 2 teachers Sir Leonardo and Ate Sally, became close to my family when I was still living in the Crossing area of Los Banos.

Mr. Leonardo is currently living in Baguio City with his family, after a short stint in Papua New Guinea. I remember, it was one of my vacation in Baguio City when I saw Sir Leonardo hearing mass at the Cathedral, nahiya lang ako bumati kasi he was praying then. It was so nice to see him again! Actually, I invited him to come to our reunion in December. Let's keep in touch with him for old time sake... hehehe!

Balitaan tayo mga ka-batch!
Issa

1 comment:

  1. its nice to see mr leonardo again. hope he can join us this december reunion.

    ReplyDelete